1. Bashing = banning. Respect other characters, as well as other people.
2. Moderate spelling and grammar awareness required. It's easier to read and shows your ability as a good writer.
3. OC's are not allowed in this particular roleplay.
4. IC-ness is love, but not demanded. Using some common sense and attempting to live up to your character's characterization are expected, but won't necessarily count against you.
5. Warn all offensive material clearly. Some may be offended by hentai, yaoi, and the like. However, it would be nice if you could at least tolerate these. Insulting them is pure NO factor and could get your character ripped and have you banned altogether.
6. All roleplays should be in the following format:
Joining: Name the characters who can roleplay. They can be narrowed down to one other person, or broadened to fit all Konoha residents.
Setting: Where they are.
Details: Who, what, when and possibly how. (Also include when in Shippuden, for example: "After the Asuma incident")
Possible Rating: If you've got a character you know uses foul language, write a little rating to warn that. If you don't know, say something like "PG, but depending on people roleplaying, could bounce up".
7. You must be kept up-to-date with Shippuden.
8. If you have any questions, contact kawaii_hanabi.
1. DO NOT CREATE AN LJ ACCOUNT FOR YOUR CHARACTER UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!
2. To join or quit, go here. To add your character's lj account and your AIM screename, go here
3. You may have up to two characters.
4. It is required that after you are accepted and have created an lj account for your character that you also create an AIM screenname. It is completely free to do so. This way we can contact each other outside of the rp. (We will make exceptions for people we like! >:D)
5. TIP: If you want to be kept up-to-date with any new entires, also FRIEND every role player's character journal (they're listed in the link below) as well as soranohikari and ooc_snh
Click here for full list.
Contact a mod if you'd like to be added!